Saturday, March 12, 2022

The Kremlin Conspiracy by Joel Rosenberg

This book!  It is like reading from the current headlines, in fact a couple of times I even stopped and read some lines aloud to my husband and it was almost word for word what the President of Ukraine said recently...only this book was published in 2018.  

I think Joel Rosenberg is such a good Christian mystery/suspense writer.  I have read several of his books before and have enjoyed every single one.  I originally planned to check out a book by Josephine Tey, but none were available, so I decided to pull one from my TBR again and this seemed like a good choice, given the current state of affairs.  

Favorite character:  well there were many - I really have to say I wish I had Marcus Ryker's church family 
Favorite moment: I can't share that without giving away major plot points and spoiling several parts - this is SUCH a worthy read though.  I read the kindle version, but honestly would have rather held this book in my hand.

*edited to add* I completely forgot to say this is Book One - I am not sure how many total will be (or are) in the series and as far as I know he is still writing this series.  I only intended to read The Kremlin Conspiracy, maybe someday I will read further?  I have so many good books waiting already for this year and discovering more along the way of the challenges 💗 that my piles are overflowing right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment