Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Forgot to post my week one wrap up of NT in 90 days

Normally I like to read through the entire Bible in 90 days at least once a year, but this summer I decided in light of the Sermon on the Mount study I am doing to do a 90 day New Testament read through.  Last week was week one, and I did fine until Wednesday and then I did not pick it back up until Saturday when I did a small(ish) marathon reading session to catch up.

One thing that strikes me each time I read through the Word of God, NO matter HOW many times I have read that verse or chapter or even book of the Bible, I always learn something new.  Every.single.time.

This time it was Matthew chapter 13 verse 41 - Jesus is talking about the end of time and He says that at the end of time, the Son of Man will send out His angels and weed out of the kingdom EVERYTHING everything EVERYTHING that causes sin...this is SUCH a promise to hold on to.  

Speaking of the plan, I am behind again, so I better stop talking and start reading - 


No comments:

Post a Comment