Friday, May 6, 2022

Sermon on the Mount Chapter 9

It has taken me more than a week to pick this study back up, but even when I am not actively working on it, it is working on my heart.  

This is one of those studies that pushes a sort of stake in the ground, a marker.  You glance back at it and realize after passing this way, you will not be the same person.

This week it covers verse seven:
"Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy."

Again, this chapter teaches how one Beatitude leads into the other, how they are stepping stones into each other, going deeper, laying more open for you to see, and always, always pointing to Christ as your one and only hope.  

God's Word is so incredibly beautiful.

And His timing is impeccable.  I watched Kari's video after I posted my last post and guess what?  It speaks directly to what I am wrestling with.  Only God can do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment