Saturday, June 25, 2022

What I didn't get done this week

1) I did not finish my book, The Autobiography of George Mueller.

2) I also did not completely catch up on my New Testament in 90 days.

It was a full week - not all the fullness was happy or comfortable, but I can honestly say it was BUSY.  I've read the Christian Heroes Then and Now biography of George Mueller, so I am familiar with his story and the life he lived fascinates me.  I puposely wanted to read this book slowly and carefully, but I honestly did not think it would take me more than a week to read it.  With that said, this is an AMAZING book.  

I am starting the book of Acts this morning and am excited to read it, I really enjoyed the Gospels - the very Words of Christ - especially in light of the Studies in the Sermon on the Mount, but now am excited to see how the disciples walk out their beliefs.

💖So, here is to a new week 💖.  I hope yours is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment