Friday, September 16, 2022

Winterbourne Home for Mayhem and Mystery

I tried.  

Honestly I did.  

I have this book pre-ordered in the paperback version which will be released later this month.  But when my youngest got the Audible version this week...I just couldn't wait any longer.  Oh well, that just means I get to re-read it when the paperback arrives. 😋 

OH WOW.

This book is a FANTASTIC follow up to book one.  (If you have not read book one, don't read any further)

Izzy is still missing  And Gabriel, now that shoe is on the other foot, is not handling that very well, not well at all actually.  Top that with Smithers being on an around-the-world cruise...and you will understand the mayhem that the title alludes to.  The mystery that unfolds is fantastic.  It keeps you so enthralled you stay up waaaaaay too late just so you can find out  'what happens next'.  

I LOVE books like this.  

I laughed out loud so many times, everyone kept asking me, 'what's so funny' and when I heard my youngest laughing...we laughed even harder.  I HIGHLY recommend both books to anyone and everyone - of any age.  I really hope Ally Carter is planning a book three, because I don't want this series to end yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment