Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Summer Bible Reading +

Tomorrow is June 1st.  

Lots of great things start on June 1st. 

Things like the Bible reading challenge - #same page summer.

And a new (to me) challenge called an "index card a day" art/doodling challenge.  

And since June has 30 days...30 bags a day.  We are adapting this challenge to fit our home and are going to fill one bag a day (large and small) to declutter our house.  Example - day one is kitchen cupboard and day two is kitchen pantry.  Since we just decluttered our pantry a few months ago, we will use a grocery sack for the "bag" challenge that day, because I suspect we have very little to get rid of in there.  However, kitchen cupboards...oh boy!  We can probably fill a trash bag size bag to declutter those.  The cups alone!  I swear we have fairies that deposit plastic cups overnight that seem to multiply exponentially.

And of course lots of great books on the horizon.  Some are sitting patiently on my shelves (both literally and virtually) waiting for me to read them.  And some are waiting to be released (Manslaughter Park by Tirzah Price and Hi God, It's Me by Georgia Brown)...but I am thinking this is going to be a great reading summer.  

And that makes my heart happy. 🌞

I hope you guys have an amazingly beautiful summer 💖💖💖.

No comments:

Post a Comment