Friday, June 9, 2023

Enola Holmes and the Black Barouche

by Nancy Springer

I love how this book opened, with the prologue written by Sherlock, offering his perspective on Enola throughout the last six stories. I LOVED getting his viewpoint on what he was thinking as each story unfolded.

  (Oh, by the way, I also read a short story called Enola Holmes and the Boy in Buttons.  SUPER short, but SUPER cute.)

But I love how Sherlock and Enola work together in this one.  I wasn't sure I would like the later books, because I love how the first series tied off, I loved Enola on her own...I was sure if the author tried to create a Enola/Sherlock partnership, it would ruin the story line.  But, oh my stars and garters...it did not!  I loved this one just as much as the original six.

No comments:

Post a Comment