Friday, January 19, 2024

Murder in an Irish Village

by Carlene O'Connor

If you are going to read this book, I HIGHLY recommend listening to it.  The narrator does an AMAZING job.  Last year I chose this for my March read for Calendar of Crime and ended up reading part of it and listening to part of it.  This year I listened to it in its entirety and LOVE LOVE LOVE the narrator.  One caveat - there is quite a bit of language in this book.  

I had originally planned to read a January theme cozy mystery to fulfill January's challenge in January...but then life happened and I ended up needing an audio book instead of a physical book...so Murder in an Irish Village was just the ticket!

Of course, I am using this to fill March's requirement - it is Irish to its core.  I LOVE the O'Sullivan six and Sibhoan is a brilliant sister.  I love the pace of the story, the way Sibhoan thinks, the friendships that withstand suspicion and the unveiling of the murderer. You know it is a great book when it begs the question, 'when will I make time to read this again?'!


No comments:

Post a Comment