Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary.  My husband and I got married 21 years ago.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love my husband.  I also cannot believe 21 years have passed with three girls in their mid to late teens, when in some ways it still feels just like yesterday we were standing at the front of that church, exchanging promises that we were too young to truly grasp and understand. 

But by the grace of God, He knit our hearts together.  

Richard, I am looking forward to the next 21 years and beyond.  A lifetime does not feel long enough to spend with you.  Thank you for the laughter and the faithfulness.  Thank you for being the calm to our chaos, and for loving me and the girls so well.  I love you so much!  Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment