Thursday, June 9, 2022

22 years

This week my husband and I celebrate our twenty-two year anniversary 💖.

Twenty-two years of friendship, love, good times and very hard times.  

So thankful for the gift of my husband!

Richard - 

I love you SO very much.  

You are my favorite hello every single day.

You are my favorite shoulder to cry on and my favorite person to belly laugh with.

I miss you when you are gone and am SO SO thankful when you are here.

I love that you work so hard for us - such a great example to set for our teens.  They know that you don't quit until a job is done, that you do your very best, and that it's ok to ask for help.  They get that from you.  Such a great example.

Thank you for asking me to marry you, thank you that you have been so faithful and kind and generous and such a rock for us.  Happy Anniversary 💕.



No comments:

Post a Comment