Friday, July 29, 2022

What I read this week...

Well this week was unexpected -

1) our chihuahua ended up with infected/impacted glands

2) our rabbit has somehow caught a cold

3) we traveled last week and now I have come down with what I pray is just a cold

It seems like we have spent the week running to the vet and now I feel so crummy I just want to crawl into bed and stay there for the weekend.

I read Beauty and the Beast by K.M.Shea.  One of my daughters and I decided to just read through the entire Timeless Fairytale series (I think there are eleven books?) - this is such a great series.  I will write a proper post when I feel better...

I am also over half way through Let Prayer Change Your Life by Becky Tirabassi.  There is a very neat story attached to this book, but it will have to wait for another day.


No comments:

Post a Comment